Latest Info: Providence Bank System Enhancement
Personal, Small Business, and Business Customers
Our banking system enhancement will begin on Friday, August 7 at 3pm and some products and services will be temporarily unavailable until Monday, August 10 at 9am.
- Online banking will transition to Bank And Go and Bank And Go PRO and you will see these logos on the new login page.
- The Touch Banking app will be replaced with Bank And Go or Bank And Go PRO with easier navigation and more features.
- For mobile banking, you will have to download the Bank And Go and/or Bank And Go PRO app from the App store (Apple) or Google Play (Android).
Personal — if you currently select personal to login, you will continue to do so and the page will take you to Bank And Go.
Business — if you currently select business to login, you will continue to do so and the page will take you to Bank And Go PRO.
Mobile Banking – Bank And Go
After you download the Bank And Go app to your mobile device, use your existing user ID and password to login for the first time. You can expect a multi-factor authentication process the first time you login.
Mobile Banking — Bank And Go PRO
Before downloading the Bank And Go PRO app, you need to login to Bank And Go PRO on your PC or Mac using the temporary password of BeB1 plus the first four digits of your current user ID in ALL CAPS. For example, BeB1TEST. Once that is complete, you can download the Bank And Go PRO app to your mobile device. When you login for the first time to the app, you will use the user ID and temporary password that you set up with the Bank and Go PRO online banking website.
Next Steps After Login
Once you have successfully logged in, you will have to re-enter your eBills. Please verify that your bill pays and automated and recurring payments are all correct. You may have to re-enter any that may be missing.
Call us at 678-624-2265 with questions or any needed assistance. We’re here to help!
System Enhancement Coming Soon
Don’t Miss a Beat!
Providence Bank is upgrading its banking processing system as part of its commitment to serve customers’ needs. This enhancement will occur in early August and will help the bank continue to provide the excellent service customers expect by giving you the most up-to-date products and services. The enhancement will include changes to online and mobile banking.
When will this system enhancement occur?
We are working behind the scenes on the enhancement now. On Friday, August 7 at 3pm, the system conversion will begin, and some products and services will be temporarily unavailable until Monday, August 10 at 9am.
What changes will occur?
Here is an overview of what to expect once it is complete:
- The mobile banking app Touch Banking will change to Bank And Go and/or Bank And Go PRO. Both will have a different look and feel, be easier to navigate, and offer more features.
- Online banking screens will be easier to navigate and will have Bank And Go and/or Bank And Go PRO logos.
- Loan account numbers will change, however, deposit account numbers will remain the same.
What are the benefits of the enhancement to customers?
This enhancement will provide all customers with increased security for their accounts and easier-to-use online and mobile banking features.
Bank And Go will be the new online banking and mobile app for personal banking and small business customers with:
- More robust online and mobile banking system through Bank And Go.
- Real-time online banking alerts.
- Enhanced customer support for online and mobile banking.
- Availability of instant issue debit card with chip for added security.
- Better access and functionality with Quicken and QuickBooks.
Bank And Go PRO will be the new online banking and mobile app for all other business customers with:
- Enhanced online and mobile banking products with Bank And Go PRO.
- Ability to set up additional users in Bank And Go PRO.
- Better access and functionality with QuickBooks and Positive Pay.
What do customers need to do BEFORE the enhancement?
We will keep you updated regarding key dates and actions to take. Below are the steps you can expect to take BEFORE the change.
- Read additional information that we send closer to the enhancement.
- Download new Bank And Go and/or Bank And Go PRO app when it rolls out.
- Ensure Providence Bank has your correct physical and email addresses and phone numbers.
- Print out statements from past 12 months to have backup account information during transition.
What do customers need to do AFTER the enhancement?
Specific dates and information will be sent soon but here are a few steps you can expect to take AFTER the change.
- For personal banking customers using Bank And Go, you will keep your existing user ID and password to login the first time.
- For business banking customers using Bank And Go PRO, you will use BeB1 plus the first 4 digits of your existing user ID to login for the first time.
- All customers can expect a multi-factor authentication process the first time you login to either online banking or the mobile app.
Who can help with questions?
We are here to support you before, during, and after the enhancement. Call us at 678-624-BANK (2265) with questions.